Thursday, August 10, 2006

I Don't Exist! (Or maybe I do. It's one or the other.)

I lack an email address at NASA, and I don't have access to hotmail here.

I don't have internet access at home, and I don't feel like going to the library.

Actually, I'm quite proud of my lack of an email address or network log-in here. Other people that arrived the same day I did got theirs almost immediately. Not me. Instead, I'm working. Mostly. Usually, I don't quite understand everything about the work I'm doing--or most things about it, come to think of it--but I can do the actual pressing task, once given some substantial directions. And that's pretty good for the fourth day, I think. Thus, I'm well on my way. I still don't understand most of it, but I know that I will get there. My first day, I wasn't quite sure about that.

Sorry about writing about something somewhat important. At least it's just my job, though, so you can't tell me it's really important. Oh, and I do accounting stuff for people that work with moon rocks. We work in the same building as those people, and it's far enough away from everything to feel like we're on the moon ourselves, as we never see anyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home