Saturday, December 02, 2006

In case you wonder why I've been talking so much about sports and not about work or life:

I resigned from my soul-crushing job at NASA. It wasn't the right job for me, and I wasn't the right person for the job. I've got nothing against the people I worked with--some of them could have done more to help me be more at home. Even then, it wouldn't have been right for me in the long run, and expecting people to always live up to my needs and expectations is a good way to be disappointed most of the time, so I'm not too wound up about it.

Being in Houston also limits my "life," too. I'm not really attached to very many people out here, as I've noted before.

This means I have little reason to stay here in Houston, so I've decided to move--probably to Salt Lake City, where the person I care about most is, and many of my other friends are nearby. I like that idea quite a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home